www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Duckett's Towing & Recovery
3938 Old Dobbins Bridge Rd
TowingTire DealersTruck Wrecking
2.Modern Tire Co
293 W Howell St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
I’ve been in Modern Tire numerous time for everything from a nail in the tire to having all of my tires changed. One of the times one of my children filled a car tire with the green goo and that car h
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1636 Sandifer Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
906 S Mechanic St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Good Prices. Bought a set of 4 Trailer tires. Had them in the next day, dropped off my trailer, Done in about 30 min. Cheapest and probably the highest quality. I will be back for my truck in the n
5.Mayberry Tire & Wheel
27 Hartwell St
Tire DealersWheelsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
The guys at Mayberry are always more than helpful. I use them for my trucks on the job and my personal vehicle. I've never even heard anyone except for this one reviewer say anything negative about t
6.Super Service Tire & Alignment
3695 Blue Ridge Blvd
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Visit our website
Front End Alignments, Brakes, Batteries, Computer Balancing, Computer Tune-Ups.
7.Willie's Pro Tire
336 E Franklin St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Fair Play Tires
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.