UC Davis Health-Psychiatry And Behavioral Sciences
2230 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA, 95817
1.Dr. Benjamin Fernandez Valdez, MD
5440 Park Dr Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
2.Valdez, Thomas, MD
9394 Big Horn Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1114 Fairfield Ave
Building ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsGeneral Contractors
4.Law Office of Maria Valdez
2240 Douglas Blvd Ste 290
Child Custody AttorneysAttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
5.Dr. Benjamin Valdez - Professional Pediatrics
508 Gibson Dr Ste 220
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthAudiologists
Dr Valdez is wonderful! He always takes time to talk with the kids and you don't feel like he is in a rush!! Jenny is so great with our kids! The nurse practitioners are also great! Even Lisa at th
8240 Belvedere Ave Ste H
Painting ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome BuildersGeneral Contractors
Valdez Painting is a Sacramento based company serving the Northern California area specializing in high quality interior and exterior commercial and institutional painting. Our company presents its se
7.Valdez Family Living Trust
680 Casmalia Way
UC Davis Health-Family Medicine
4860 Y St Suite 1600, Sacramento, CA, 95817
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.