A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28412 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.A-Atlantic Coast Lock & SupplyServing the Fair Bluff, NC area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
$5 OFF Transponder Keys
Locksmith in the Wilmington Area providing Licensed Bonded Experienced Locksmiths for Commercial, Residential, Safe and Automotive Lock Hardware and Key sales repairs and installations. Specialty keys
4.A-1 Coastal Lock & KeyServing the Fair Bluff, NC area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
This company was referred to us by our real estate company Coldwell Banker and they came out and changed two locks on the front door and rekeyed the others in less than 4 hours. He was very courteous
5.Island Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Amazing and very professional service! I needed two door locks replaced on a stormy Thursday night and was amazed by how quickly &amp;amp;amp; easily the work was completed. Each step of the pro
6.A-1 Safe & LockServing the Fair Bluff, NC area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
Had a great experience using this business. They were fast and very affordable. I was happy with the service! Thank you!
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.