Serving the Ewa Beach area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
2.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1631 Democrat St
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
We're living out-of-state right now and our tenants called to say there was a back-up in the sewer. This happened before and I had paid $1200 to another company to get the sewer rodded and jetted withMore Nearby Locations »
4.CM2 Carpet Care
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
Chris Was great! He was very easy to deal with and very honest. I needed a strip and wax. I called him on Saturday and he was able to do it that Monday. He was fast and very affordable! I would recomm
5.Eco Clean Hawaii
56-620 Kamehameha Hwy Apt B
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionCarpet & Rug Cleaners
We've been a reliable and trustworthy resource for home owners and business owners around Oahu who are seeking for water damage repairs, water damage restoration, flood restoration, mold remediation a
6.PuroClean Property Restoration Services
808 Ahua St # 76
Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionCarpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsSmoke Odor Counteracting Service
PuroClean Property Restoration Services specializes in helping families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in prope
7.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Call A Pro
Serving the Ewa Beach area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.