1.Sheldon Z Rubin DPM
6508 W Archer Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. All insurances accepted except Medicaid, Public Aid. Office Welcomes New Patients. Treatment for Bunions, corns, callouses, heel spurs, warts, foot and ankle
2.Advanced Vein Treatment & Cosmetic Center
7804 W College Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryHealth ResortsClinicsBeauty Salons
One sclerotherapy session with ultrasound for one leg to check for varicose veins+1more
I have been to Advanced Treeatment Centers a few times now. The staff members are very helpful by explaining everything to me before I make my decisions. The doctor is very personable and gives you go
3.Neil Bonje DDS
9933 S Western Ave
Neil Bonje DDS is your root canal specialist servicing the Chicago metro area. We have evening and weekend appointments available to fit your schedule. We are continually evaluating and expanding our
4.Quality Home Care Service
3510 W 79th St
ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies. Your complete service of durable medical equipment and supplies. Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies LLC is a durable medical equipment and supplie
5.Robinson & Associates PC
5669 W 95th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Robinson & Associates are your local trusted Physicians and Surgeons. We specialize in osteopathic surgeries and hypnosis. Whatever your need is you can trust that we are here to provide expert advice
6.Associated Cardiovascular Physicians SC
12255 S 80th Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Welcome to Associated Cardiovascular Physicians, SC of Palos Heights, IL. The physicians and staff at our facility provide comprehensive heart services to prevent, diagnose, and treat a full range of
7.Gary V. Rubin, M.D.
7001 W Archer Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOptometrists
For complete eye care in Chicago, IL, visit Gary V. Rubin, M.D. Get your eyes the right care at any time. Dr. Rubin offers same-day appointments and 24-hour, emergency service. Trust a board certified
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.