Serving the Evergreen area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.House, Anthony, MD
129 Whetstone St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Black Angus Steakhouse
1545 Ted Bates Rd
Steak HousesRestaurantsAmerican Restaurants
3.Evergreen City Housing Auth
203 Rabb Dr
City, Village & Township GovernmentSocial Service OrganizationsGovernment Offices
930 W Front St
Home ImprovementsPainting Contractors
5.House of God Church The Keith Dominion
18951 Highway 83
Churches & Places of Worship
1635 Ted Bates Rd
Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch RestaurantsRestaurants
7.House of Prayer
69 Highway 41
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.