1.Western Washington Medical Group
1728 W Marine View Dr Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The Snohomish Family Medical Center offers a range of clinical care solutions for families and individuals of all ages. The center assists in the health diagnosis of children, infants, adolescents, ad
2.Association of Western Pulp & Paper Workers
2810 Lombard Ave
3.Erhardt, James B, Md - Western Washington Med Group
3216 Norton Ave Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
4.Western Washington Medical Group
4225 Hoyt Ave Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Western Washington Medical Group
12800 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
6.Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
10210 Evergreen Way
I'm in a local band, 7 Spades, and live on Whidbey Island. The last boat out is 1am, so we get stuck sometimes. We have gotten a room with hot tub here twice, and if you want the rockstar treatment, t
7.Goetz & Sons Western Meat
1220 Hewitt Ave
Meat PackersMeat MarketsWholesale MeatMeat Processing
These guys are great for wholesalers and restaurant meat needs as well as any pet's RAW diets. They don't have a price list, but can give you quoted prices over the phone (but not email, I tried and t
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.