3601 Everett Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
3601 Everett Ave
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Visit our website
Tune Up Service Special - Save 10% on Parts & Labor on HVAC
We service all of your electrical needs in the Snohomish, King, and Skagit Counties. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, give us a call! Sales, Repair, Service & Installation Residential, Com
2.Residential Electrical Services
19802 62nd Ave S
ElectriciansContractor Referral ServicesLighting FixturesHome Theater Systems
Visit our website
Residential Electrical Services is an electrical contractor referral service. An electrical contractor must adhere to a code of ethics to become a member of Residential Electrical Services. All contra
3.Dick Howard & Sons Electric Inc
6623 214th St SW
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Dick Howard & Sons Electric, Inc. offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only quality USA manufactured parts/products and all of our employees are long-term employed, experienced, knowled
4.All City Electric
ElectriciansWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Switchboards
At All City Electric we are a family owned shop specializing in full-service electrical services to meet the needs of any sized job. We service Industrial, Residential and Commercial clients. We alway
5.Seltec Electrical Services
Seltec Electrical Services provides superior electrical service in the Snohomish, WA area. We are a full service company with the knowledge and experience to handle even the most complicated commercia
6.West Seattle Handyman Services
8478 Fauntleroy Pl SW
ElectriciansPainting ContractorsHandyman ServicesJanitorial Service
West Seattle Handyman Services has been serving the West Seattle area since 2004. Pressure washing, dry wall and repair - finish carpentry - tile work Interior painting - fence and deck repair - minor
7.C & R Electric Inc
919 SW 150th St
C & R Electric is a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor that has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1958. For over 50 years, we have remained a locally owned family busi
www.sunsetelectricnw.net 22417 Foss Road NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370 Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.