Serving the Everett area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Arbor Construction Artificial Grass Installation Brick and Stone Driveway Installation Brick or Stone Driveway Repair Brush Removal De-icing Decorative Wall Construction Drainage Systems Construction
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Quick response. Competitive bid. Excellent work. Crew arrived early and completed the job on time as bid. Will continue to recommend them to friends and neighbors.
4.DS Landscape Design & Installation
866 Redmond Ave NE,
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
My new front yard retaining wall, plants and grass are beautiful! My backyard patio, stone walking path and plants are beautiful too. I enjoy my yard again. Thank you Kim and crew! You did an amazing
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Evergreen Landscaping Services
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Evergreen Landscaping Services is a locally owned family business with over 20 years of experience serving the Greater Puget Sound Area. We provide residential, commercial and industrial customers wit
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.