Please try reloading the page.
Amazing customer service! I bought a used tire from there 2 weeks ago, noticed a slight wobble thought it was just a balance thing. Finally got a day off to have them look at it, the tire itself had an issue. They replaced it free with smiles on their faces. You don't come by this type of service anymore, thank you.
They have a good selection here, but I wanted a specific model that they didn't carry in stock, so they special ordered it for me. I was impressed with the price and the overall experience.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.