1.One Point Holistic Ctr
12322 Highway 99 Ste 96
Holistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
10414 Beardslee Blvd
Horrible customer service, dental service and parking. Horrible everything!! Steer clear! You are a number not a human being!
10808 NE 145th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Health Point Redmond
16315 NE 87th St
5.Health Point Redmond Dental
16345 NE 87th St Ste C2
6.High Point Health
5637 30th Ave SW
Acupuncture. Chinese herbal medicine. And nutrition response TESTING(SM). ALL under ONE roof with ONE practitioner.
7.Smokey Point Family Medicine
306 S Olympic Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today HealthTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.