4640 Campus Pl
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
FocusMicro is a provider of security solutions throughout the world. It offers a wide range of services, such as installation, monitoring and security consultation of a security system. It provides co
705 5th Ave S
Data Processing ServiceComputer Software & Services
Attachmate Corporation offers a range of software solutions for terminal emulation, application integration and secure communication. The company serves the manufacturing, health care, insurance, bank
5130 Evergreen Way Ste 102
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
12631 Beverly Park Rd
Computer & Equipment DealersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceComputer Service & Repair-BusinessComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
5.Micro Security Solutions
1036 S Jackson St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
2016 Ford Focus Clearance
Ford-Focus.MotorClearance.com New Ford Focus On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.