3601 Everett Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
3601 Everett Ave
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Visit our website
Tune Up Service Special - Save 10% on Parts & Labor on HVAC
We service all of your electrical needs in the Snohomish, King, and Skagit Counties. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, give us a call! Sales, Repair, Service & Installation Residential, Com
2.Snohomish County PUD - Public Utility District No 1
2320 California St
Electric CompaniesWater Utility CompaniesUtility CompaniesPublic Utility Consultants
We are Snohomish County PUD. We service all customers in the Snohomish County area. Please call our main line at 425-783-1000 or Toll Free at 1-877-783-1000. If you would like please visit our website
3.Residential Electrical Services
19802 62nd Ave S
ElectriciansContractor Referral ServicesLighting FixturesHome Theater Systems
Visit our website
Residential Electrical Services is an electrical contractor referral service. An electrical contractor must adhere to a code of ethics to become a member of Residential Electrical Services. All contra
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Dick Howard & Sons Electric Inc
6623 214th St SW
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Dick Howard & Sons Electric, Inc. offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only quality USA manufactured parts/products and all of our employees are long-term employed, experienced, knowled
6.All City Electric
ElectriciansWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Switchboards
At All City Electric we are a family owned shop specializing in full-service electrical services to meet the needs of any sized job. We service Industrial, Residential and Commercial clients. We alway
10425 9th Pl SE
Having been with ServiceMagic since 2003, we have the most reviews in the Puget Sound. We would encourage any potential customers to check them out. Our staff of skilled residential service electricia
Call A Pro
Serving the Everett area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.