8111 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA, 98422
8611 Vistarama Ave
1868 32nd St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater Treatment Equipment-Service & Supplies
132nd 35th St
10924 36th Ave SE
280 State Ave
PlumbersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
Water HeatersWater Heater RepairPlumbers
1868 32nd Ave SE
Price Busters Plumbing
14315 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98125
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper