1.Bill Shelton DDS
1985 Harrison St
Ad said gentle dental care & it was true. I didnt hurt at all & never even knew when my tooth was out.
2.Highland Family Dentistry
1474 Highway 62 412
I had the most wonderful experience getting a new Cerec crown done today. I just can't say enough good about the whole appointment. Wonderful dental assistant, just the most kind and informative gal
3.Beller Dental Clinic
635 E Boswell St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.W J Shipley DDS
605 Market St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Wiles Sonya Dental Office
410 W Court St
Dentists More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7.Wensink J M DDS IncServing the Evening Shade, AR area
Clear Teeth Retainers
ProperSmile.com Straighten Your Teeth At Home!Order Online - No Office Visit!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future