Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Eveleth area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.EYE CLINIC NORTH
413 Chestnut St
ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometrists
2.Sundell Eye Associates PA
602 N 6th Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Sundell is a caring and an efficient eye doctor. Dr. Sundell was able to suggest a remedy for the eye problem that I have. I would recommend her highly to anyone who asked.Insofar as her staff,
3.Iron Range Clinic
239 Mckinley Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Eveleth Chiropractic Clinic
227 Grant Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Range Mental Health Center Inc
214 Chandler Ave
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Williams Jr, Ernest OD
2932 1st Ave
Optometric ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
Licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona; Board Certified in Illinois; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; optometrists; op
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Eveleth area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.