Jim Phillips Collision Center
4324 Vogel Rd, Evansville, IN, 47715
1.Michael Hogans Home Repair
1672 Busby Station Rd
General ContractorsHome Improvements
305 N Main St
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairInternet Products & Services
3.Mike's Truck & Trailer Svc
650 E Division St
Truck Service & RepairNew Car DealersTrailers-Repair & Service
4.Mike's Auto Body
7497 W State Route 66
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
5.Mike Owens Heating & Air Conditioning
6488 Thorn Ridge Dr
Air Conditioning Service & RepairBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingHeating Equipment & Systems
1110 W 9th St
Radiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
I took my vehicle to Mike to find out what was wrong with my car.. I told him to call me before he fixed it.. I got a call saying he fixed it and its 274.00.. He fixed it without me telling him to.. I
7.C Michael Wood OD
102 N 6th St
Contact LensesOptometristsOptical Goods Repair
Midwest Truck & Trailer
3323 Interstate Dr, Evansville, IN, 47715
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.