1.St Mary's Durable Med Equip
6840 Logan Dr Ste E
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
St. Mary's Durable Medical Equipment, also known as DME, offers home care equipment for a variety of medical conditions and illnesses. It provides infant accessories, including car seats, lotions, bre
2.Med 1st Pain Management
1401 Washington Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysical Therapists
great DR. great staff.very help full. A
3.Deaconess Family Med Residency
415 W Columbia St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
The Deaconess Family Medicine Residency Program, founded in 1975, is a fully accredited, hospital-based program that provides in-depth training in the delivery of family-oriented health care. It is a
1 NW Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
5.Auto Haus Car Wash & Express
4115 E Morgan Ave
Limousine ServiceBuses-Charter & RentalAirport TransportationTransportation Providers
6.St Marys Med Group
100 St Marys Epworth Xing
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Owensboro Health Med Group Inc
3135 Zion Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.