4129 Clement St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Arrowhead Custom Lawn Care
13549 Saint Wendel Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1320 N Royal Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2814 N Court Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
It is also categorized into Lawn & Grounds Maintenance, Lawn Installation & Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance.
5.Absolutely Affordable Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lovell's Lawn Mowing is a locally owned and operated lawn mowing business that has been in service for 10+ years and look forward to many more. I am fully insured and provide free estimates also! Sche
6344 Oak Grove Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
7.Tenbarge Landscape Inc
3022 W State Road 68
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscape Designers & Consultants
Call us for all your Landscaping needs
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.