Serving the Evansville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Rasure Floor Covering Inc
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
Rasure Flooring Company is a locally owned & operated commercial flooring contractor serving Evansville & the Surrounding Area
310 S Kentucky Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpets & Rugs-Layers Equipment & SuppliesFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
3.Fulton Tile & Stone
1750 W Franklin St
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Fulton Tile and Stone is a full service ceramic and stone tile company that specializes in commercial floors and wainscoting, as well as residential bathrooms, showers, kitchens, and backsplashes
600 N Weinbach Ave
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinetsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just want to say I was so very impressed with there professionalism and their attention to detail. My floors had been covered in carpet for years along with double-sided tape (no idea why) and paint
5.Carpets Ordered Direct
7020 Savannah Dr
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsFloor MaterialsHardwoods
Carpets Ordered Direct was founded in 1990. We handle new construction and existing commercial as well as residential carpet, ceramic tile, wood floors and vinyl flooring. With a professional sales st
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the Evansville area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?