Dirt Finders Maid Service
600 N Weinbach Ave Ste 660, Evansville, IN, 47711
1.2 E-Z Home Improvement
813 S Villa Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.MIKE AND MEL’S COMPLETE HOME CARE SOLUTIONS
365 S Craig Ave
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHouse CleaningRoof DecksCarpenters
We specialize in home cleaning, remodeling,painting,gutters,deck,roof some electrical and plumbing.
3.Smock Home Solutions
6811 Lincoln Ave
4.Family Staffing Solutions
3101 N Green River Rd Ste 240
Assisted Living FacilitiesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health Services
5210 Kasson Dr
Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment-HouseholdHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceCabinets
I called Kitchen Solutions after I couldn't seem to get Home Depot to even take an interest in getting me an estimate and doing the work. The owner of Kitchen Solutions came out the day after I called
6.Assistive Technology Solutions
3701 Bellemeade Ave
Wheelchair Lifts & RampsWheelchairsHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Assistive technology products and services can create a whole new world of opportunity and independence for individuals with physical disabilities. Assistive Technology Solutions (ATS) at the Easter S
7.Family Staffing Solutions
101 NW 1st St Ste 203
Employment ContractorsEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
The Home Depot Roofing
Serving the Evansville area. Free In-home Roofing ConsultationCall us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.