Craig Jay DDS
5100 Bellemeade Ave, Evansville, IN, 47715 More Info
5020 W Lloyd Expy Suite 200
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Had an extraction today. My first ever extraction due to a chipped tooth and a filling that came out... Extraction was done by Dr. Kiefer, staff is friendly, nothing to complain about. Just looking fMore Nearby Locations »
2.Pitt Michael A DDS
801 N Weinbach Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Great Dentist. Service is personal, professional, and yet with a great deal of humor!
3.Reliant Family Dental: Chris Meunier, DDS
4827 Davis Lant Dr Ste G
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We are proud to provide complete dental care for families in Evansville, IN and the Tri-State area. Our office is easy to find and conveniently located near the corner of Greenriver and Lynch roads.
4.Ray, Barry W
2038 Lincoln Ave
DentistsHealth ResortsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Edge Frank DMD DMD
1311 Kimber Ln
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsEndodontists
We are a pediatric dental practice that offers a comprehensive range of services to meet the unique needs of children. The use of modern techniques and a child-friendly atmosphere helps to decrease ap
6.Janowski, Robert P., DDS
3231 N Green River Rd
Dr Janowski is a very gentel dentist. He explains everthing first before beginning. My husband swears that Dr. J is the first to give him a shot he didn't feel. His office is nice and every room has a
7.Reid Oral Surgery
4828 Lincoln Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Richard, Andrew G, DDS
303 E Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future