Protect Your Home
Serving the Evansville area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.The Lang Company
1501 Allens Ln Ste C
Copy Machines & SuppliesOffice Furniture & EquipmentOffice Equipment & SuppliesOffice Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Founded in 1945, LANG operates as a supplier of a variety of copying and duplicating machines. Based in Evansville, Ind., the firm specializes in providing a range of business solutions that include m
2.Advanced Systems Technology Inc
2610 S Green River Rd
Fire Protection EngineersSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
* Please Contact us for More Information
3.Midwest Systems & Services Inc
6600 Toney Ln
Music-Background & ForegroundSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSound Systems & Equipment
Midwest Systems & Services, Inc. is a security, sound, and communications contractor. We give you the personal service you'd expect from a small company and the products and capabilities you'd expect
4.Thorbecke Safe Company
7969 Elna Kay Dr
Safes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & Supplies
5.Economy Securities Inc
1301 Mortensen Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
6.Sprinkler Contractors Inc
4925 Hitch Peters Rd Ste A
Automatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & IndustrialFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Video Security Co Inc
PO Box 8463
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Serving the Evansville area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.