Bayer's Plumbing Inc
7944 Bell Oaks Dr, Newburgh, IN, 47630
2171 E Morgan Ave
Appliance InstallationMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair
Great service. Has fixed about everything we have brought in. Pleasant to talk to, knowledgeable. Will continue using them!
2.Accurate Electronic Service, Inc.
1924 E Morgan Ave
Television & Radio-Service & RepairSmall Appliance Repair
3.Accurate Tool & Engineering
8501 Neu Rd
4.Accurate Computer Care
Computer Service & Repair-BusinessComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Hardware & Supplies
5.Accurate On-Time Billing
224 W Main St Ste 3
Billing ServiceBusiness Consultants-Medical Billing Services
6.Accurate Court Reporting IncServing the Evansville, IN area
Stenographers-PublicVideo Conferencing Equipment & ServicesCourt & Convention ReportersSecretarial Services
Nationwide Depositions, Hearings & Trials, Legal Video Services, Conference Room Facilities, 24-7 Online Repository, Video Conferencing @ www.Acrdepos.com
7.Accurate Mechanical Contractors Inc.
Mechanical ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSteel ProcessingMillwrights
*Commercial - Industrial - Institutional
Altstadt Plumbing Service
1401 Buchanan Rd, Evansville, IN, 47720
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.