Richardville Drilling Co
Evansville, IN, 47720
1.ABC Plumbing Inc
1338 W Boonville New Harmony Rd
2.ABC Plumbing Inc
835 E Boonville New Harmony Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBathroom RemodelingGarbage Disposal Repair
Joe Bolin Plumbing
9039 Broadway Ave, Evansville, IN, 47712
Please try reloading the page.
Replaced a faucet in our house 3/15. When it broke in the house We called them, they couldn't send anyone for 4 days due to they was a small company that everyone was busy and no one works the weekend!! However later they did send 2 men to look at it and said it was a frozen pipe, even with a very mild winter with a pipe that leads out behind our dryer & vent, plus my office is back there and if it gets cool I run an extra heater!! Their staff said we usually use this kind of faucet, showing us a pipe on the truck, that was double the length of pipe going out which adds greatly to how much water is sitting in the pipe so they almost always never freeze! They did not know why this kind of faucet was installed!! He called the boss, & sure enough modern pumbing still denied their need to fix it & standing behind we don't guarantee if it freezes not caring their staff says it was improper install that caused it and they stand behind their work, but instead wanted another $175 to fix it!
Correct number is 812-454-0493
Always great service with honest pricing. They've been serving our business for 3+ years.
Fast, courteous and knowledgeable with reasonable rates. What more can you ask for? Service man saw what needed doing, we discussed price and he was finished, work area cleaned and out in under an hour. Will definitly use them again for future needs.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?