Serving the Evanston area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.Oxford House Derwin
3407 Madison St
No Internet Heading Assigned
806 Argonne Dr
Social Service OrganizationsRehabilitation Services
3.Oxford House Abbey
7759 S Union Ave
Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
584 S Mcalister Ave
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersClinicsRehabilitation Services
5.Oxford House Harding
213 Dorchester Ct
Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers
6.Oxford House Lorraine
615 Lorraine Ave
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersRehabilitation Services
7.Angela Lynn Oxford House
26845 N Circle Dr
Window Shades-Cleaning & Repairing
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Evanston area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.