Axis Mental Health
Serving the Evans area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More More Info
4350 Towne Centre Dr Ste 2000
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
. Ranked #1 in customer service, the Vein Guys uphold the highest quality standards in vein care and the practice of medicine and surgery. Ensuring a positive patient experience is important to us, wh
3686 Wheeler Rd
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
GO !! Fast and very good. Cynthia Murry was awesome. I had part of my toe nail taken out and the worst of the pain was the needle's she used to numb the pain. Awesome and very informational she was !!More Nearby Locations »
3.MCG Nursing Faculty Clinic
471 Washington Commons Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
4.Med Now Urgent Care
104 N Belair Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
This is an excellent and convenient medical facility to visit for minor emergencies. The staff members are professional and helpful, and are able to give referrals if a specialist is required for indi
815 Glencoe Way
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Amber Morris Pa-C
447 N Belair Rd Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
427 N Belair Rd
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Evans area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.