Howard Lumber Company
475 Columbia Industrial Blvd, Evans, GA, 30809
1.Howard, Katrea DVM
1701 N Leg Ct
2.DR W Howard Hudson Doctor of Medicine
811 13th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Hudson W Howard MD
2511 Associates Way
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Howard Lumber Company
475 Columbia Industrial Blvd
Building MaterialsBuilders HardwareLumberMillwork
HOWARD LUMBER COMPANY has been serving the Greater Augusta Area since 1946 we have been recognized as the premier provider. We offer outstanding customer service to the homeowner as well the professio
5.Howard Keith Construction
920 Fernbrook Ct
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsHome BuildersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding Contractors
6.Cohen Howard MD FACS
1416 Wainbrook Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Matthew Kevin Howard, MD
818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 311
Physicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.