1.Advent Medical Group
255 Spencer Rd Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPsychologistsMental Health ServicesMedical Service Organizations
Given the issues I had to deal with I can't thank my doctor and therapist at Advent Medical Group enough. The staff was very nice, even when some of the patients were rude and impatient and disrespect
2.Advent Medical Group
851 E 5th St Ste 306
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.