PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Eureka area.
1.Humboldt Neurological Medical Group Inc
2828 Oneil Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
2.Humboldt Open Door Community Health Centers
2426 Buhne St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.North Coast Medical
4058 D St
4.Arcata Community Life Medical Center
3798 Janes Rd
We all want to live a long, happy life that we can celebrate and enjoy. Sometimes, things do not always go the way we planned, and everyone at Mad River Community Hospital is dedicated to getting you
5.Mad River Community Hospital
3800 Janes Rd
HospitalsRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
I'm waiting for emergency care for my daughter. There is not enough instructions on what to do. You first have to wait outside the triage, there is a button you are supposed to press, but it asked you
6.Open Door Community Health Centers
2200 Tydd St
Medical ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.St Johns Health System Inc
2127 Harrison Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.