1.Victoria Place Dental Center
3144 Broadway Ste C1
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
We are a team dedicated to providing convenient, comfortable dental care in a warm, inviting environment. We offer a full range of dental care in a warm, inviting environment. We offer a full range of
2.Foye James L dmd
2805 G St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
And Appreciate The Opportunity to Provide you with Dental Services. the Information that Follows is Designed to Answer Many of the Questions Most Patients Have. We Want you to Know About Our Policies
3.Hilgers, James DDS
922 E St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
4.Bautista Sonia R DMD
615 Harris St
5.Eureka Dental Center Mark A. Hise M.S., DDS
1600 Myrtle Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
FANTASTIC DENTIST!!! I've been to a few dentists in my 69+ years, and Dr Hise is the BEST BY FAR!!!
6.Vert Thomas DDS
831 Harris St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
7.Nelson, David DMD
2634 Harrison Ave
New patient's welcome Serving the whole Family with complete preventive, cosmetic, emergency, and restorative cosmetic bonding & mercury free fillings, porcelain and gold crowns, bridges, partial, ful
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future