1.Humboldt Family Service Center
1802 California St
Marriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesHuman Services Organizations
2.Jane Good MA MFT
2830 G St Suite D
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychotherapists
Please Call for Appointments. Most Insurance Accepted including Partnership.
3.Redwood Rehabilitation & Wellness Center
2355 23rd St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesCounseling Services
4.Area 1 Agency On Aging
434 7th St
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsCounseling ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
Established in 1980, Area 1 Agency in Aging develops and provides a wide range of volunteer and caregiver services in Humboldt and Del Norte counties. The A1AA works to find funding sources for the se
5.Hands On Occupational Therapy
525 2nd St
Occupational TherapistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinics
Our goal at Hands On Occupational Therapy is to improve function and reduce pain. Our emphasis is on manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, patient education, prevention, and self-management. Treatment
404 H St
805 7th St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.