1.Town & Country Veterinary ClinicMOVED
1210 Kaliste Saloom Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
2.Town & Country Animal Clinic
2751 Vidrine Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Grooming
2016 Town & Country Sale
Town-and-Country.MotorClearance.com New Chrysler Town&Country For SaleCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
We have always went to this clinic for my baby. Our last one was a springer spaniel. He became very sick,the Dr.and nurses was very kind and good for him as well as me . sorry to say that he didn't make it. He passed away. Everyone there was so kind to us.I thank God for the most. I'm Deborah Cormier saying Thank you all for being there for Poogie Cormier.
We love Dr. Ned. Unless, it's an emergency and the clinic is not open, I will not go to anyone else. I have 4 Pit bulls and each one has been treated respectfully. Not to mention the prices are reasonable and realistic for the average person. Thank you Dr. Ned you are the greatest.
I have been bringing my dogs to Dr Ned since 2004. It is worth the drive from Lafayette for us. He and his staff are the best.
I started bringing my dog here about 4 years ago. Friendly staff, quick services, and reasonable prices. I love that they call my dog by name, treat him like people, and allow me to watch what they are doing to him.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested