Better Lawns and Gardens
2035 Valhalla St, Eugene, OR, 97401
1.Better Lawns and Gardens
2035 Valhalla St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Welcome to Better Lawns and Gardens where we offer our customers the best in landscape maintenance service and customer satisfaction. We understand the pride of a having a great-looking landscape and
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
90502 Highway 99 N Ste B
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bush Doctor Yard Care
4736 Royal Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Quality work for affordable price! I recommended Bush Doctor Yard Care to my friends and family! thanks!
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rose Tree Service & Vegetation Management LLC
39276 Mckenzie Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsStump Removal & Grinding
7.West Lane Tree Service, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Most of us enjoy and appreciate trees, but very few of us realize that, while trees will survive on their own, they will positively thrive with the proper maintenance and care. West Lane Tree Service
Bush Doctor Yard Care
4736 Royal Ave, Eugene, OR, 97402 Bush Doctor Has The Prescription For Your Yard
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.