Call A Pro
Serving the Eugene area.
4209 W 5th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Reliable Wreckers serves the needs of drivers when they need it most and services all of Lane County. Got car problems? find yourself stuck and need a tow? or no matter if you need help on I-5, 126 he
1775 W 11th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Very helpful & knowledgeable. Helped us with difficult key to replicate. Highly recommend.
3.Mark's 24-HR Emergency Roadside Service
89920 Prairie Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceToolsAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
4.Eugene Lock and Safe Company
206 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Welcome to Eugene Lock & Safe, Your Local Locksmith Thank you for considering Eugene Lock & Safe Company for your security needs. If you would like more information, or would like a quote on any of ou
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I recently contacted American Local Locksmith about replacing some locks in my office. After setting a time of 3pm, Max contacted me by text message to let me know he was nearby and was available to m
Serving the Eugene area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.