1.Department of Human Services
2885 Chad Dr
2.Lane County of-- Health & Human Services-- Department Administration-- Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)
24 Rockridge Dr Unit Hr
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Oregon State of-- Department of Human Services-- Children Adults & Families-- Self Sufficiency Office--
101 30th St
Social Service Organizations
4.Department Of Human ServiceServing the Eugene, OR area
Social Services-Information & Referral Programs
5.State of Oregon Department of Human ServicesServing the Eugene, OR area
Government OfficesState GovernmentSocial Services-Information & Referral ProgramsSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
Jon Weck came out to lend me a hand with my 2001 Ford F250. She had no fuel pressure. I had installed a new pump and still had issues. Jon was kind, patient and didn't give me, a woman, trouble. He even complimented me on my access to the gas tank by unbolting the bed and lifting it. He worked with me and offered to augment my past as an auto mechanic skills with another brain. Together we eliminated the possibilities and learned I had not only a bad battery but that the NEW fuel pump was bad. I found Jon to be very kind hearted and a really great guy. I'm delighted to know of this resource to help with getting me back on the road. As a woman who's in the know about cars, it's refreshing to find such a kind and willing participant to work with. I'd certainly recommend him and OMT to folks in the area. This is what help should look like. Lilly truck is up and running again, with her 2nd NEW fuel pump.Many thanks to ya Jon, from DiveGirl Deb! Hugs buddy.
I took my car here after my window motor broke. I just moved to the area and didn't have a mechanic, so I found a lot of great reviews online for them. I am a poor college student who knows nothing about cars and so I always get nervous going to a new place that they might try to rip me off. But they were really nice and very patient with me as I was trying to make a decision about the cheapest way to fix what needed to be fixed. It took a few hours, but they did a great job on my window and my air conditioning fan which was also broken. I recommend this place to anyone!Oh and they also have a shuttle that can take you home if you need it! Which is pretty awesome.
Best towing experience! The person who answered the phone was friendly, and he went out of his way to make sure that I got the best bargain possible in my situation. Rode with the driver for almost an hour to town, and had a great conversation. Felt very comfortable and the truck was clean! They did a great job all around. Great customer service, friendly, and got my car where it needed to be very quickly. I will always call Rays if I need a tow, and I highly recommend Rays to anyone else who needs a tow.
I just dropped by to look and research several trucks that interest me. Was not ready to buy yet just doing my home work. The sales person was very friendly and understood my reason for being there. He was not pushy and answered all my questions. After visiting other dealerships I will definitely use Best Value Automotive when I'm ready to purchase. Thank you for taking the time with me.
I've known Chet for almost 10 years he, and the rest of the team do an amazing job on my cars. He is honest and they do not perform any work unless it necessary. They also let you know ahead of time on what issues you will come across so you get a forecast with each visit. They are truly a great auto repair company and they would not hussle or lie to cheat you!
If you goggled " The best mechanic in Eugene, OR " and Goggle had done the Proper research, the response you would see in Flashing Capital letters would be..."COFFIN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICE " 541-729-8889 Bill Coffin. And I Know what Im talking about.Ken Wages, Green Ridge Concrete
It's a shame I moved to Denver--it's no longer possible for Chet to fix my car, because he's in Eugene, OR. In the three years that I lived in Eugene, Chet did all my repairs. He fixed my air conditioner, brakes, and assorted other items. Highly recommended!
I've been doing business with these guys for a while. They are the best, period. They fixed my Tacoma, that 4 other shops couldn't fix. I recommended it to all my friends and everybody is very happy.
Oakway fixed my Audi for emission problem that I had for a year. Always knowledgeable top of the line service. They treat me like a friend.
I bought tires for my Ford Ranger and was satisfied with the price and service provided.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.