Serving the Eugene area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
2710 Warren St
Carpet & Rug RepairIndustrial CleaningCleaning ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
2.Total Home Carpet Care
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Jeff with Total Home Carpet Care is the best! He is efficient & prides himself in producing high-quality results every time. He is easy to talk to and always offers helpful suggestions for keeping
3.Total Home Carpet Care
1420 Adelman Loop
Carpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Repair
My cream colored carpet looks new again! My two dos, one that sheds black hair and tracks in a lot of dirt because he likes to dig outside. I was so happy the way my carpet came out so clean when they
4.Rubenstein's Contract Carpet
160 Cleveland St
Carpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials
5.Ross Mr Color Carpet Cleaning
Po Box 2846
Carpet & Rug DyersCarpet & Rug Repair
6.Superior Carpet Cleaning
1070 S Bertelsen Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain Cleaners
7.Complete Carpet Care Inc
1218 38th St
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.