1.Taylor Cabinet Shop & Repair
1407 County Road 51
CabinetsCabinet MakersKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household
2.Taylor's Fish & Steak House
538 N Glenfield Rd
Take Out RestaurantsSeafood RestaurantsBarbecue RestaurantsFast Food Restaurants
Good food but often not kept warm/ hot enough.
3.All Star Cleaners & Laundry
2601 W Main St
Dry Cleaners & LaundriesClothing AlterationsTailorsWedding Tailoring & Alterations
Two Great Locations To Serve You! 2601-A W. Main - 844-0980 4101 N Gloster St - 841-0993 All Star Cleaners & Laundry is a locally owned & operated company serving Tupelo & the surrounding area.
990 County Road 115
Auto Repair & Service
Repair & Maintenance
4 Saint Georges Ln
The best front porch in the country is waiting on you. Relax with friends and family and enjoy the atmosphere. We do not take reservations but you are welcome to tailgate while you wait. We are a Rest
103 N Lamar Blvd
1923 University Ave
Commercial Real Estate
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.