Serving the Estacada area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Wade Creek Health Clinic
535 NE 6th Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
2.Dr. Richard Orth DO
103 SW Highway 224
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1240 NE Burnside Rd
4.Sandy Physical Therapy
16621 Champion Way Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysical Therapists
Sandy Physical Therapy has been treating patients and clients since 1989. We offer a wide variety of services for both insured and self pay clients. You are invited to a free consultation to find out
5.Dr. Todd Mitchell Young
14210 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste 100
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Thank you for visiting Young Kidz Dental. We are a state of the art dental facility in Clackamas dedicated to treating the most prevalent chronic disease among children dental decay. Our staff is comm
6.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
5 Centerpointe Dr Ste 100
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsLaser Vision Correction
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
7.Pacific Medical Group
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Imaging ServicesMedical Labs
Welcome to Pacific Medical Group We make a positive difference by providing patient-centered primary care and customer-focused service.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Estacada area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.