Serving the Essex area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
500 Eastern Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Baltimore, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2865 at 500 Eastern Boulevard, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
2.Maryland Health Care Clinics
616 Eastern Blvd
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupuncture
3.ExpressCare Urgent Care Center
1354 Eastern Blvd
Urgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
4.South Baltimore Family Health
1245 Eastern Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
621a Stemmers Run Rd
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Essex Health Center
201 Back River Neck Rd Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsCounty & Parish Government
3 Nashua Ct Ste H
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Essex area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.