Serving the Essex area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Essex Family Dentistry
1224 Eastern Blvd
Complete Family Care Dentistry Serving the Baltimore, Baltimore County and Montgomery County for Over 12 Years
1346 Eastern Blvd
He had a great experience today for his first trip to the dentist. He enjoyed the playground and the friendly doctors there. He wants to come back
3.Amsterdam Lawrence A
1528 Country Ridge Ln
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Lawrence Amsterdam DMD 1528 Country Ridge LaneEssex, MD 21221Routine check-ups / dental hygieneFillings and pain-relief for cavitiesCrowns, bridges and other retorative procedures Insurance Accepted:
4.Dental One Associates
7650 Belair Rd
Your smile is our top priority. Our practice is committed to making your visit a comfortable experience. We know your smile is about more than just your teeth, so we deliver our state-of-the-art denta
6058 Rossville Blvd
I cannot put into words how happy I am that I went to see Dr. Cho. My dental experiences have been horrible starting with my pediatric dentist pulling an adult tooth on the wrong side therefore there
6.Country Ridge Dental Associates
1528 Country Ridge Ln
Country Ridge Dental Associates Provides General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Root Canals, Restorations, Extractions To The Essex, MD Area.
7.Daniel Rosinsky, DDS
707 Eastern Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Essex area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future