1.Espanola Family Chiropractic
628 N Riverside Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage Services
Serving Northern New Mexico Since 1994. Complete Care for the Entire Family.
2.Santa Clara Indian Health Center
Los Alamos Hwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Una Ala Chem Dependency Clinic
104 Los Alamos Hwy
4.Bodywise Health Center
234 N Paseo De Onate
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage Services
5.Perez Vicente Doctor of Medicine
1010 Spruce St
6.Espanola School Base Clinics
1111 El Llano Rd
7.Valley Community Health Center
1206 N Riverside Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.