1.Sears Appliance Repair
210 E Via Rancho Pkwy
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceTractor Repair & ServiceSmall Appliances
Our very courteous and knowledgeable technician showed up on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and promptly made the repair. First rate service - very pleased !More Nearby Locations »
2.North County Lawnmower, Inc.
1638 E Valley Pkwy
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingToolsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies Renting
Pleasure working with this business!!!
3.Lawnmowers Plus Inc
289 S Pacific St
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSafety Equipment & ClothingTools
* Landscape Maintenance Equip And Supply Ctr. * Sales - Parts - Rentals & Service * Please Visit Our Website For More Information
1671 S Escondido Blvd
Lawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSaws
A hidden Treasure! We were searching for a Toro cordless mower and having a hard time finding it! We did an internet search and found ABC Mowers! They are very friendly, helpful, professional - over
1094 S Santa Fe Ave
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingNo Internet Heading AssignedLawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening Equipment
Good service. Fair pricing on repairs
6.Western Mower & Engine
12823 Pomerado Rd
Saw Sharpening & RepairLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesToolsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
* Lawnmowers * Chainsaws * Sales * Repairs * Sharpening * Parts * Used Equipment
7.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers - Sharpening & Repairing
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
Click for Coupon
Uninterested, did not listen to me and just dismissed me. He was no help. I won't go there for help!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Clogged air filter
- Flooded engine
- Dead spark plug
- Overfilling of oil
- Dull cutting blade
- A dirty undercarriage
- Gasoline or oil that is too old and has gone stale
- Overheated engine
- Clean blades and the undercarriage of clippings and dirt at least once per year to prevent rusting
- Change oil, air filter, and spark plug once every one to two years
- If the mower is being stored for a long period of time, such as during the winter, drain the remaining gas and oil