1.US Agricultural Dept
900 Canterbury Pl
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
2.Food & Agriculture Dept
326 State Pl
State GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.Agriculture-Weights & Measures Department Of San Diego County
5560 Overland Ave
Weight Control Services
Please try reloading the page.
Everyone was wonderful! Thank you for the great care & follow-up call. It's very reassuring to know you arethere when needed. I really appreciate it.Thank you again!
Charges more than website. Then after the pet us there, tries to charge even more! Scam vet ..not low cost spay and neuter.
I have taken several of my pets to the clinic. Each time I have been very pleased with the service provided.
If you're looking for a great vet that truly cares, is experienced and won't rip you off this is the place to go. All three of my dogs have received excellent care here
Received excellent care. Thank you so much for taking great care of my cat. Even when things are busy Animal Urgent Care finds a way to fit you in. Best place around.
Very friendly staff. They give excellent care to each of my pets. I am very pleased with everything all around.
Friendly and professional staff. They were very gentle with my cat. They made great suggestions and now she is doing much better.
The staff was wonderful. Both friendly and professional. I was in on time and the Dr. answered all of my questions.
I was looking for somewhere to take my cat and my friend suggested Animal Urgent Care and I'm glad she did. They staff was great, answering all my questions and putting my mind at ease.
Very easy to make an appointment. The staff and Vet truly care about your pets well being. Dr. Knox works wonders. I highly recommend Companion Animal Clinic.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested