Great Northern Dental Associates PC
1100 1st Ave N, Escanaba, MI, 49829
1.Knudsen Dentistry PLC
1830 Ludington St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
I had a dental emergency and was new in town. Dr. Beth saw me in the same day I contacted them. EVERYONE was smiling and friendly. I am now a life-time patient.
2.Uhazie Perry C DDS
2500 7th Ave S
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Perry C. Uhazie DDS has over 27 years of experience creating beautiful smiles for Escanaba, MI, and surrounding areas. A great smile is the first thing people notice about you. Let our team make y
3.Randy Bogaudo DDS
2201 Ludington St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
*Most Insurance Accepted *New Patients Welcome
4.Flath, Steven H DDS PC
1101 S Lincoln Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Carlyon Bruce DDS
1106 1st Ave S
6.Jacobs Paul DDS PC
429 S Lincoln Rd
2515 5th Ave S
Ouwinga Orthodontics specializes in Orthodontics for Children and Adults. Come check us out!
Knudsen Dentistry PLC
1830 Ludington St, Escanaba, MI, 49829
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future