1.The Tire Shop
93 Midway Dr
2.Houston County Tire & Auto
130 Alsobrooks Dr
3.Houston County Tire & Auto
222 Old Hwy 149
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
111 Store Front Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
At Barrett's Tire, we're more than a tire store and service center. We're your neighbors, raised in your community
3863 W Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Dealers
6.Goodyear Convenient Car Care Tire & Service Center
1869 Madison St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Vavoline (next door to Goodyear) recommended a transmission fluid flush be done at 32,000 miles on my 2012 Ford Escape. I accepted not realizing at the time that my manual recommends this be done at 1
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
611 N Riverside Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.