1.Westminster Family Medicine
3822 Colonial Ave Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have been a patient of Dr. Yakish for many years. His knowledge and skills are outstanding. He is forthcoming with his intrepretation of your problem and explains things on a level understood. His
2.Parkside At Westminster
3929 W 38th St
ApartmentsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsRetirement Communities
3.Westminster Place Partnership
2601 W 26th St
Home BuildersReal Estate Developers
4.Westminster Presbyterian Church
3642 W 26th St
Presbyterian ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipAssociate Reformed Presbyterian Churches
5.Westminster Figure Skating Clb
Skating Instruction & Clubs
6.West Erie Presbyterian Church
5800 Old Zuck Rd
Churches & Places of Worship
7.ESCO Co West Lake Woods
3302 W Lake Rd Apt 219
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.