Serving the Erie area.
1.Wm.T. Spaeder Company Inc.
1602 E 18th St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
We are a local, family owned business serving the Erie and surrounding area since 1914. Please call us today for all of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs!
3419 Shannon Rd
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Heaters
Third generation plumbers specializing in remodeling and repair. Serving the greater Erie Pennsylvania region. We are suppliers, installers and Authorized Service providers for American made Bradford
209 Wallace St
62 working years experience with Electrical, Residential, Commercial & Industrial Work. Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and including Building repair and Remodeling. We Service Boilers a
4.Venango Plumbing & Heating Supply Company Inc.
2315 Powell Ave Ste 1
Air Conditioning Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler Dealers More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Erie area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?