120 W 3rd St Apt 301
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
933 Liberty St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
3.Family Planning Services
747 Terrace St
Family Planning Information CentersGovernment Offices
4.Family Planning Association
510 W 44th St Ste 3
Family Planning Information CentersClinics
They dont answer they're phones I have tried to call at least 15 times and no one has answered at all.
5.Family Planning Services of Mercer County
74 Shenango St
Birth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
6.Women Care Center
4408 Peach st suite 201
Family Planning Information CentersBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & ServicesSupport GroupsNurses-Home Services
If you're facing an unplanned pregnancy and not sure what to do, we can help. Adoption By Choice was created in 1993 to support birth parents as they explore their options and make life changing decis
7.Women Care Center of Erie County Education Divison
915 State St Suite 200
Family Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.