8771 Kuhl Rd
2.Master Mold Div
3058 W 22nd St
MoldsTool & Die MakersMolds-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.ServiceMaster By Higginbotham's
1946 W 26th St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationJanitorial ServiceWater Damage RestorationBuilding Maintenance
Typically I use Bonded Services for the carpet cleaning in my home. Bonded was unable to come for a week or two so I tried this Service Master. They were able to get me an appointment very quickly, wh
4.ServiceMaster Contract Services By Uveges
1320 Irwin Drive, Unit I
House CleaningBuilding Cleaners-InteriorDrapery & Curtain CleanersJanitorial Service
Nothing says "clean" quite like fresh carpets, spotless upholstery, and gleaming floors from ServiceMaster Clean. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right or we do it over. A
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.